Freight, Shipping & Returns
RETURNED GOODS POLICY
Subject to the terms and conditions of this Returned Goods Policy, product in “merchantable condition” (as defined below) may be returned to Westech Health Care Ltd. (the “Distributor”) facility from which the product was originally purchased if the return request is made within two (2) business days of receipt of the order being delivered.
Merchantable condition will be determined by the Distributor’s ability to return the item to its inventory for resale in the normal course of its business without special preparation, testing, handling or expense.
The following represent items that are non-returnable:
Any item which has been used, or opened, is only partially complete, stickered, marked, damaged, defaced, or is without all original packaging, labelling, package inserts, or operating manuals.
Short-dated (e.g. less than 180 day’s shelf life), outdated, or seasonal product.
Product purchased from other wholesalers, or other sources.
Any item purchased on a “special order” basis, including non-stock orders and drop shipments.
Any sterile merchandise, unless Distributor is specifically assured that such merchandise was properly stored and protected at all times and such merchandise is returned separately in a package marked as such. Product must be accompanied by customers signed certification, as part of the Return Materials Authorization (RMA) form.
Liquid or Semi-liquid product that has frozen is not eligible for return to Distributor.
Any low stability product that is unusually sensitive to temperature and handling conditions.
Any product not intended for return to a wholesaler in accordance with the return policies of the applicable manufacturer.
1. Distributor will only accept non-expired product purchased from Distributor directly as evidenced by invoice and lot number or serial no.
2. All product must be returned within seven (7) calendar days of product purchase. (It being understood that the product return request must be made within two (2) business days of receipt of the order being delivered.)
3. Product returned pursuant to a voluntary or involuntary Manufacturer Recall may have different requirements. In the case of a recall, Distributor will document any changes to policy specific to that product.
Credit for authorized returns will be issued upon receipt of product and verification of return eligibility. Credit amount to be issued is determined by the type of return.
Type of Return Credit to be Issued
Authorized Saleable Return, with copy of invoice/packing slip. . . . . . . . . . . 100% of purchase price
Authorized Saleable Return, without copy of invoice/packing slip. . . . . . . . 85% of purchase price
Unauthorized Return. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . No credit issued
UNAUTHORIZED OR UNMERCHANTABLE PRODUCT
Returns received without prior authorization or containing items not eligible for return in accordance with Distributor’s Policy will not be accepted and will be returned to customer at customer’s expense.
SHORTS AND DAMAGED MERCHANDISE
A. Claims of order shortages (e.g., invoiced but not received) and damages must be reported within two (2) business days of receipt of goods.
B. All claims of shortage will require inventory verification. If a shortage is not validated during the cycle count process, credit will not be issued.
Pricing and other errors/mistakes must be reported within ten (10) business days from the invoice date.
Deductions from payment of invoices are not allowed.
The customer is responsible for scheduling the return and for any return freight expenses.
REQUIRED RETURN PROCEDURES
Fully completed RMA forms must accompany all merchandise to be returned. The RMA must be signed by a financially responsible person at the practice or by his /her delegate where written documentation of delegation exists. Each RMA form must include the information below. If this information is inaccurate or is incomplete, please contact Customer Service:
Customer name, address and account number (as it appears on the invoice);
Name and address of the Distributor facility to which the return is made;
“Ship to” address if different than “Bill to” address;
Distributor invoice/order number and date;
Product item number, quantity, form/size, description, lot number, serial number, and expiration date;
(Note: A copy of the Distributor invoice and packing slip will provide this information.)
Purchase order number, if applicable;
Reason for return; and the date of the return.
Unless otherwise agreed to and arranged, Distributor will arrange for pick up of product, and pay freight for all items shipped in error.
Return merchandise must be placed in a proper shipping container and, for merchandise valued at more than $100, signed for by the carrier/driver when the product is picked up.
All return forms will be reviewed by Distributor for compliance with its Returned Goods Policy. The validation, valuation, and acceptance of any return are at the sole discretion of Distributor and/or the manufacturer. Any credit or similar offsets may be taken only as previously approved by Distributor (as evidenced by the issuance of a valid credit memo), and may not be otherwise taken or deducted by the customer.
If product returned to Distributor is not the product specified on the RMA (Quantity, serial no. and/or LOT number), credit will not be issued and product will be returned to the customer at customer’s expense.
This policy is subject to change without notice by Distributor. This policy is further subject to modification as Distributor may deem necessary or appropriate to comply with applicable federal and/or provincial laws, rules and regulations, Health Canada guidelines, and any other restrictions applicable to returned merchandise.
Westech Health Care Ltd.
154–5255 McCall Way NE
Calgary, AB T2E 7J5
Toll Free: (844) 323-0022
Local: (587) 323-0022
Fax: (587) 323-0159
2. Content: Westechhealth.com, hereafter referred to as “WHCL”, will use reasonable efforts to include up-to-date and accurate information in this Internet site, but makes no representations, warranties, or assurances as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of the information provided. You agree that access to and use of this Internet site and the content hereof is at your own risk. All information on this Internet site is provided “AS IS.” WHCL DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. NEITHER WHCL NOR ANY PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DELIVERING THIS INTERNET SITE SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF ACCESS TO, USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS INTERNET SITE, OR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN OR RELIANCE ON THE CONTENT HEREOF. THIS LIMITATION INCLUDES DAMAGES TO, OR FOR ANY VIRUSES THAT INFECT, YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT.
4. Third Party Internet Sites and Links: This Internet site may contain links or references to other Internet sites maintained by third parties over whom WHCL has no control. Such links are provided merely as a convenience. WHCL does not review the content of such sites. Similarly, this Internet site may be accessed from third party links over which WHCL has no control. WHCL MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND AS TO THE ACCURACY, CURRENCY, OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED IN SUCH INTERNET SITES AND SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES OR INJURIES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM SUCH CONTENT OR INFORMATION. Inclusion of any third party link does not imply an endorsement or recommendation by WHCL.
5. Medical Information: This Internet site may contain general information relating to various medical conditions and their treatment. Such information is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be a substitute for advice provided by a doctor or other qualified healthcare professional. You should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing a health or fitness problem or disease. You should always consult with a doctor or other healthcare professional.
7. Trademarks: All product names, trade names, service names, tag lines or logotype distinguished in form, text or otherwise from surrounding text, whether or not appearing in large print or with the trademark symbol, are trademarks, service marks, trade names and/or trade dress (collectively referred to as the “Marks”) of WHCL, its affiliates, related companies or its licensees (in fact or implied) or joint venture partners, unless otherwise noted. Such Marks are variously protected by the laws of the Canada and other countries. No use of any of these Marks may be made without the prior, written authorization of WHCL, except for the sole purpose of identifying the products or services originating from WHCL. Any such use must also be in compliance with all applicable state and federal laws. Use or misuse of these Marks or any other materials, except as permitted herein, is expressly prohibited and may be in violation of copyright law, trademark law, the law of slander and libel, the law of privacy and publicity, and other state and federal regulations and statutes. Be advised that WHCL actively and aggressively enforces its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
8. Copyrights : The entire content of this Internet site, including but not limited to text, photographs, illustrations, video, sound and other material (collectively referred to as “Content”) is subject to copyright protection. Copyright © 1997-2018 WHCL. Content may not be copied other than for non-commercial individual reference with all copyright or other proprietary notices retained, and thereafter may not be recopied, reproduced or otherwise redistributed. Except as expressly provided above, you may not otherwise copy, display, download, distribute, modify, reproduce, republish or re-transmit or otherwise use Content or any portion thereof in any form, or create any derivative work based on such Content, without the express written consent of WHCL. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right under any patent, Mark or copyright of WHCL, or any third party.
9. Void Where Prohibited. This Internet site and its contents are intended to comply with the laws and regulations in Canada. Although the information on this Internet site is accessible to users outside of Canada, the information on the Internet site pertaining to WHCL products is intended for use only by residents of Canada. Other countries may have laws, regulatory requirements and medical practices that differ from those in Canada. This site links to other sites some of which are outside Canada. Those sites may have information that is appropriate only to that particular originating country. WHCL reserves the right to limit provision of our products or services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction and/or to limit the quantities or any products or services we provide. Any offer for any product or service made on this Internet site is void where prohibited.
11. Availability of Products: The products of WHCL referred to within this Internet site may not be available for sale in all countries. No representation is made by WHCL as to the availability of a particular product in a particular country. WHCL cannot be held responsible for typographical errors relative to size or description. WHCL reserves the right to discontinue any product at any time without obligation of prior notification. For the availability of a particular product in your country, please contact us.
12. Dealer or Retailers: WHCL or any of its affiliates may, through its Internet site, assist you in searching for or identifying a dealer or retailer in your area able to supply WHCL products. In such cases, WHCL or its affiliates do not have any ownership or direct financial interest in any of the specific dealers or retailers listed and does not endorse, certify or recommend any of these dealers or retailers. Neither WHCL nor any of its affiliates guarantees nor makes any warranties, express or implied, as to the quality of medical advice or supplies given by any dealer or retailer.
1. Protection of Privacy: Westechhealth.com (“WHCL”) recognizes the importance of protecting the privacy of information it may collect from its on-line visitors. To this end, WHCL is committed to using its best efforts to respect their privacy. It is our intent to balance our legitimate business interests in collecting and using information received from and about our on-line visitors with their reasonable expectations of privacy. The following paragraphs describe the way WHCL handles information learned about its on-line visitors from their visit to our Internet site.
2. Collective Data: WHCL's Internet site may use “cookies” to store and sometimes track information about its on-line visitor's site usage. “Cookies” are pieces of information that are sent to browsers from a web server and stored on a computer's hard drive. “Cookies” can tell WHCL how and when pages in an Internet site are visited and by how many people. This technology does not collect personally identifiable information; the information collected is in an aggregate, non-identifiable form. WHCL's on-line visitors will remain anonymous throughout their visit. “Cookies” are commonly used on Internet sites and do not harm their computers. With the information we can learn through this technology, WHCL hopes to improve its site.
3. Personal/Personally Identifiable Information: WHCL collects personally identifiable information, such as names, addresses, e-mail addresses and the like, only when voluntarily provided by an Internet site visitor. Any and all such information collected by WHCL is used for internal business purposes only. WHCL will not allow such collected information to be sold, traded or viewed by any third party. The only exceptions to this are when our on-line visitors give us their consent to share this information, when WHCL needs to share their information to provide a service that they have requested, or when WHCL is required by law to disclose information. WHCL's on-line visitors will not receive e-mail as a result of visiting this site unless requested.
5. Children: This Internet site is not intended for children under the age of 13. WHCL will not knowingly collect information from site visitors in this age group. If you think that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, please contact us. Parents are encouraged to monitor and supervise their children's on-line activity.